Der Peter Pan Komplex. Kirsten Dunst gibt dem vermeintlich unreifen Verhalten männlicher Mitdreißiger einen Namen.

Auszug aus einem Interview der Schauspielerin Kirsten Dunst mit dem US-amerikanischen "Lucky Magazine" im Café Gitane (West Village, New York City):

(...) You might think that the actress, with a string of movies released back to back this year, would be completely focused on her career. But you’d be wrong. For the first time, settling down is becoming a priority for her. “I thought when I reached 30 I’d have a lot more figured out,” she says. “Until you have a kid, you’re just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter Pan vibe. They’re 35 and they act like they’re 25. That’s what scares me about being in my 30s: not finding someone to have kids with.” (...)


zum Interview in voller Länge auf luckymag.com

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts